Henchman & Goon
Based in Bergen, Norway
June 21 - 2018
Pode is the story of a little rock helping a fallen star find its way home. As they travel through the insides of a mysterious and magical mountain, Bulder and Glo breathe life into an ancient sleeping world and explore the ruins of a long lost civilization with their unique talents and abilities. Only by helping each other can these unlikely adventure companions solve the ancient puzzles that open the secret passageways up the caverns of Mount Fjellheim. Pode is a co-op puzzle exploration game built around the themes of friendship and cooperation, with a strong emphasis on positive actions, relaxing atmosphere and beautiful art inspired by Norwegian culture.
- Exploration. Discover a beautiful and ancient cave system and uncover its secrets to reach the goal.
- Puzzles. Solve puzzles, riddles and mysteries. Combine the two character’s special abilities to overcome obstacles.
- Co-op or single player. Share the experience with a friend, or enjoy playing it by yourself.
- Unique art style. Enjoy a world inspired by Norwegian art and nature
Gameplay Teaser YouTube
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of GCDA Best Casual Game." -2018
- "Winner of Unity 3D Game Art Challenge" -2018
- "Nominated for GCDA Best Quality of Art" -2018
- "Nominated for GCDA People's Choice Award" -2018
Pode on Youtube
Pode on Twitter
Pode on Facebook
Pode on Discord
About Henchman & Goon
Henchman & Goon is an independent game studio in Bergen, Norway that seeks to create enjoyable games that give positive experiences with a lasting impression.
More information on Henchman & Goon, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Henrik Mowatt Haugland
Lars Øyvind Marcussen
Steffen Fløan Øie